📞 1.877.402.8282 📧 firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Sales Representatives
Olympic Tool and Die has built its reputation, over the past 50 years, by putting each individual piece, part, component and completed project, through rigorous quality procedures. All of our customers rely on the experience, skill and efficiency of our Olympic Tool & Die team to oversee the design, engineering, scheduling, production and on- time delivery of their entire projects. Such projects range from air and hydraulic presses to custom machinery, tools and dies, jigs and fixtures. To meet your unique production specifications, we employ a variety of processes, such as drilling, welding, and assembly.
1107 Westport Crescent,
Mississauga, ON L5T 1E8
- Develop relationships with American manufacturers and suppliers to strategically extend our market saturation, product development and distribution;
- Update and extend the breadth and depth of our technical support documentation (i.e. – speeds and feeds tables, machining processes, tooling recommendation guides, etc);
- Work with management to statistically analyze product and sales data to identify profitable categories where the engineering, development and manufacturing of new product lines will provide increased revenues to the company and improved performance to the customer;
- Work with management to identify the best marketing and pricing strategy to maximize profitability;
- Work with the marketing department to better segment and promote products, brands, or categories of metalworking supplies; and
- Insure accurate presentation of product lines, including product images, technical specs and basic descriptions.
- Cutting tool technical applications knowledge;
- Minimum five years’ experience in manufacturing or related industry;
- Outside sales experience; and
- Excellent communication skills, self-motivated, personable, well organized, and works well by themselves and with other team members.
- Knowledge of cutting tool materials and coatings;
- Proficiency working with MS Office; and
- Proficiency working with QuickBooks.